We are currently working to provide club volleyball options again this winter! Our hope is to have at least one team at the 11s, 12s, 13s, and 14s levels. If there is demand for older teams or second teams we will consider it when we get numbers in from registration. As of now, we expect tryouts to be mid November for all teams. Stay tuned! However, we encourage everyone to play this fall!! Our partners at PLAY have fall traveling for incoming grades 5-8, registration can be found at www.playinfo.org/plvolleyball
We regret to inform you that at this time we will not be having teams for the winter season. Logistical concerns, including but not limited to staffing and gym space have made it impossible to provide a quality experience for our athletes. We hope you are able to find alternative options. Please check out Burnsville Thunder, Shakopee Juniors or New Prague Juniors for possible options. Otherwise the big clubs- M1, Vital, 43, Northern Lights should have training options for our players. We will revisit this decision in January, and if the conditions have changed and we have interest we can see if we can make short season teams for Feb-May. We will post information here and send it out on our club listserv.
Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, we are suspending all activities until further notice. There will be no practices or events.
We are exploring a short season (April and May) 12s Boys team this year for 5th and 6th grade boys. We will have a meeting at 6pm on Thursday 2/27 at 6pm at PLHS in room B207. If you have any interest in this at all, please fill out the form below to receive additional information.
Congratulations to all players who made a team. If your daughter did not make a team, we encourage you to look into other neighboring clubs for potential options including Burnsville Thunder Volleyball club and Shakopee Volleyball Association.
Action Steps for players who made a team: This must all be done by Noon on Sunday, Nov 17th (in the next 48 hours)
Tryouts are just around the corner! Make sure to register if you haven't already done so. We have a few updates:
1. We do not have enough players for a 15s or 16s team. So we have refunded payments for the registrants and will not be running a tryout for that age group. Players interested at that level should check out Burnsville Thunder or Shakopee Volleyball Club for tryouts at that age level.
2. Coaches are assigned. The 11s and 12s are fluid, but that will be figured out by Wednesday.
3. We will be running an 11s team, and will be open to 4th graders trying out. Please spread the word.
4. Walk ins will be allowed, but the cost is $40, so pre-register and save some cash!
Announcing the dates for tryouts for the 2019-20 Season. 11/12s (5th and 6th Grade) and 16s (9th/10th Grade) will tryout on Tuesday, November 12th from 6:30 to 8:30. 13s (7th Grade) and 14s (8th Grade), will tryout on November 14th from 6:30 to 8:30. All tryouts will be at PLHS in the Blue Gym.
Teams will be determined by preregistration.
The Tryout Registration Link is live!
Prior Lake Extreme Volleyball Club is focused on providing local youth a competitive environment to learn and fine tune volleyball skills both individually and as a team. We provide an affordable option to play traveling JO volleyball for girls between the ages of 11 and 15.
Team placements have been made and posted above. In the next few hours parents will be receiving an email regarding next steps. We will include them here as well. If you are placed on a team, you need to do two different things BY SUNDAY EVENING AT 11:59
1. Go to https://priorlakevolleyball.sportngin.com/register/form/526774417 and register for the Club. This registration will include your USAV forms and club fees. Failure to do this by the deadline will forfeit your spot in the club.
2. Go to https://plextremevball.itemorder.com/ and order uniforms. If you are a returning player AND your number has not changed, you can select returning player bundle. If you are new, if you have a number change or if you want or need a new jersey, you should select "New Player" bundle which will include a jersey. All players must order one of the two bundles. Everything else is optional.
All orders must be made by Sunday, 11/18 at 11:59 pm
We apologize to players that we were not able to offer a spot to please check out other local clubs for potential openings: